Author Post
Ret. M. Horvath
Thu Dec 27 2012, 04:06PM
Best thing since bread slicers

Registered Member #6

Ribbons: 13
Medals: 11

Gallery Rules

• If a Thread has not been provided for an Operation then a member is free to post a new Thread for said operation.

• Please post all relevant media in the appropriate thread, to ease organisation a new thread will be made for each mission of a campaign whilst more specific 'general gaming' can also have it's own thread such as a thread devoted to I44 play or 15th MEU. .

• All images must be hosted on a image hosting site such as Imageshack, TinyPic or Imgur. Do not host images on the 6th Airborne website as it takes up incredible amounts of bandwidth.

• Try and maintain a high level of quality with the images and if you can, try and re-size them to ease people's browser navigation, "Photoshopped" images are welcome to improve aspects but inappropriate images will be be subject to deletion.

• All posted images are freely posted on this forum and the 6th Airborne can and will use selected pieces for advertisement.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing an array of images for future operations.

6th Airborne Command

[ Edited Wed Jan 09 2013, 11:57PM ]

“World War II was the second world war in the world”

~ Captain Obvious on The Second World War

Hobart: 28.4.09 - 1.6.14
NCC1701
Ret. M. Horvath
Tue Feb 26 2013, 02:35PM
Best thing since bread slicers

Registered Member #6

Ribbons: 13
Just an update, I'd like to see more people taking the time to take 'pretty' screenshots, extra 'points' to those who make them even nicer through some colour correction on Photoshop.

Less of the not-very-good-screenshot-that-shows-ArmA-menu and all that other stuff. I'm going to assign my TS talk key to caps lock so I just keep takin' em as I broadcast, I suggest others do something similar.

“World War II was the second world war in the world”

~ Captain Obvious on The Second World War

Hobart: 28.4.09 - 1.6.14
NCC1701
M. Robinson
Tue Feb 26 2013, 04:52PM
Registered Member #845

Ribbons: 9
Medals: 0
Well if you let me be a 'battlefield reporter' sometime then I can, otherwise it disrupts trainings if im asking to take a nice picture every now and then.
Vet. A. Dragon
Tue Feb 26 2013, 05:02PM

Registered Member #843

Ribbons: 9
Medals: 10
I can edit photo's quite happily if people send them to me if they can't be bothered to edit them, them selves.
Vet. T. Rhodes
Tue Feb 26 2013, 05:22PM

Registered Member #1095

Ribbons: 10
I hope that mine are classed under "pretty" because thats mainly what I've been aiming for if not then...poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY

"We have done with Hope and Honour, we are lost to Love and Truth,
We are dropping down the ladder rung by rung,
And the measure of our torment is the measure of our youth.
God help us, for we knew the worst too young!
Our shame is clean repentance for the crime that brought the sentence,
Our pride it is to know no spur of pride,
And the Curse of Reuben holds us till an alien turf enfolds us
And we die, and none can tell Them where we died."

“We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful.
We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

"Let this be a lesson, Rhodes. Never stop fondling your balls. You might discover that you have cancer." - Anderson

"Were you drunk when you wrote this" - A.Carline

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF